The New Standard
Our approach fuses technology and on-demand expertise, bringing a new standard to assessment, a standard driven by a degree of precision that is unsurpassed in our industry. Learn how applying new standards of precision to your science directly benefits your bottom line.
Upcoming Event: On February 10, 2016, iCardiac Will Offer a Webinar on the Impact of the New ICH Standards on QT Assessment. For More Information and Free Registration Click Here.
Are you unknowingly excluding study subjects based on inaccurate QT readings? iCardiac provides quality data, guaranteed timelines and faster recruitment. Learn More about our Phase II-IV Cardiac Safety studies
iCardiac offers an industry-first 100% Risk Sharing Program with Thorough QT Studies provided by an iCardiac Certified Provider. Learn More about our TQT 100% Risk-Sharing Program
iCardiac Certified Partner Sites have the ability to conduct studies that result in the collection of very high quality ECG data, which is critical in these early QT studies. As noted above, the value to sponsors ranges from millions of dollars saved through a TQT waiver. Learn More about our Certified Partner Program
Study enrollment and ensuring that no subject is dropped because of inaccurate data or less precise assessment can be very costly. We can analyze your study enrollment issues and help you with a methodology to reduce subject turnover. Learn More about Optimizing Study Enrollment
iCardiac Technologies is the world’s most innovative centralized core laboratory for cardiac safety and respiratory services:
- We introduced multiple breakthrough innovations to the cardiac safety industry, including our High Precision QT and Early Precision QT methodologies
- Our exclusive high precision cardiac safety assessment methodology has set a new standard for precision and accuracy in all phases of human drug trials
- We have run some of the largest global respiratory studies that have ever occurred in the industry, and our unique platform ensures that subjects are not inappropriately included or excluded from studies
- We serve 8 of the top 10 global pharma, as well as numerous small and mid-sized pharma and biotech companies
- Our team members are active contributors on several FDA working groups that are advancing the field of cardiac safety